PET Scan Price in Chandigarh
@ Rs. 14,999/-
We are providing our best services and advice about the best available PET CT Scan centres in Chandigarh
PET Ct Scan is a nuclear medicine medical imaging technique that produces a 3-D image of functional processes in the body. You can now book a PET CT scan in Delhi for the lowest price available. There is a chance of getting cash back by booking Online. We have best centers for nuclear imaging and PET scan.
Signup For More Information
To Deliver ‘the Best’ Patient care with ‘Passion and Empathy’
- ‘The Best’ is both an aspiration and a commitment
- ‘Passion’ for the welfare of our patients and colleagues
To be a caring Healthcare Trusted by Patients and Staff
- ‘Caring’ is always concerned and focused about patients
- ‘Trusted’ is to build lasting and meaningful relationship.
- Ethical Medical Practice
Steps to perform PET CT Scan
A PET scan uses a small amount of a radioactive drug, or tracer, to show differences between healthy tissue and diseased tissue. The most commonly used tracer is called FDG (fluorodeoxyglucose), so the test is sometimes called an FDG-PET scan.
Before the pet scan a small amount of fdg is injected into the patient to diagnose the cancer cells because cancer grows at a faster rate then healthy tissue.
The PET scanner detects the radiation given off by the FDG and produces color-coded images of the body that show both normal and cancerous tissue.
TYPES OF PET CT SCAN IN CHANDIGARH
1. Whole body PET CT scan: It is the special type of scan which is performed in a lab equipped with CT SCAN machine with small amount of radioactive drug.
2. Prostate: Ga68 labeled PSMA. PSMA is performed to detect Prostate Cancer.
3. Neuro Endocrine Tumours: Ga68 labelled DOTA – DOTA PET-CT Scan. DOTA is performed to detect cancerous NETs (Neuro Endocrine Tumors) when it comes to comparison to Whole Body FDG PET Scan.
4. Cardiac Viability Assessment: Cardiac PET-CT ( Cardiac Test + FDG PET CT Scan Component using a Gamma Camera.
5. Abdomen: Whole body FDG
What is PET Scan?
Cost of PET Scan in Chandigarh?
How to prepare for PET Scan?
- If you’ve ever had a bad allergic reaction
- If you’ve been sick recently or you have another medical condition, such as diabetes
- If you’re taking any medications, vitamins or herbal supplements
- If you’re pregnant or think you might be pregnant
- If you’re breast-feeding
- If you’re afraid of enclosed spaces (claustrophobic)
Results of PET Scan
Time Taken for the PET CT Scan?
How does we offer a Low Cost for PET Scans in Chandigarh?
Pet scans reports same day
PET SCAN IN CHANDIGARH
BEST PRICE GURANTEE
The following are considered to be the biggest advantages of a PET CT Scan
- A powerful source of data to help make the right decisions
- Helps to avoid a number of invasive procedures
- Can tell whether a tumour is benign or cancerous
- Detects the disease, often, before it shows up on other tests
- Assists in planning for radiation therapy
- Completely safe
- Can help avoid unnecessary surgery
- Can show all the organ systems of the body in a single exam, showing, for example, whether cancer has spread
- Is an early predictor of the patient’s response to therapy
Thank you for the helping many people who are unable to pay exorbitant amounts for PET SCAN in scan centers. This is a boon for many.
Overall good experience. Getting connected & immediate reply, I really liked the service, it was a one stop solution for all check-up at affordable.
Brilliant help and service. Strongly recommending to use this service to get good discounts for all type of scanning’s. or all check-up at affordable price.